Wooden wobble board 40cm
- improve your balance and core strength
- treat and prevent knee and ankle injuries
- it is ideal for gymnasts, dancers and cheerleaders
- the wooden wobble board is suitable for all ages and will reduce rehab time and the risk of a re-injury.
What is the 40cm Wooden Wobble Board?
The 40cm wooden wobble board has been specifically designed to help treat and prevent knee and ankle injuries and can also be used to help improve your balance and core strength. It is ideal for gymnasts, dancers and cheerleaders
When can I use the Wooden Wobble Board?
- The wooden wobble board is suitable for all ages and will reduce rehab time and the risk of a re-injury.
- Improve your balance for beam and spins
- Use the wooden wobble board to help improve your balance and core strength as well as aiding in the recovery following a sprained ankle and ankle surgery. The wooden wobble board can also be used following a knee injury as well as knee surgery.
How does the Wooden Wobble Board work?
The 40cm wooden wobble board has been designed as an aid to help you regain your balance as well as restoring your stability following an ankle or knee injury. With a tilt angle of 13 degrees, the wooden wobble board provides an essential tool in the rehabilitation of sports injuries such as sprained ankles, knee ligament injuries and cartilage injuries as well as following knee or ankle surgery.
The circular design of the wooden wobble board allows movement through 360 degrees of motion, which helps to improve joint motion and challenges your body's ability to perform complex movements. By regularly using the wobble board for balance training at home you can greatly enhance your recovery from injury.