RipGuards TAPE HANDGUARDS (PACK OF 10)
- Designed specifically for hands
- Self-adhesive: Our tape guards don’t let go until you decide you’re done.
- Handguard tape for gymnastics must be used with additional adhesive. (supplied) For gymnasts and those extra-sweaty or muddy workouts, we provide extra strength adhesive designed to outlast anything you throw at it. That includes sweat, water, chalk, dirt, mud, rain, snow, and sand.
- Train without sacrificing your hands.
- Hypoallergenic & sanitary
- Single-use tape guards
- Available in two and three-hole options (2 hole option - ideal for junior gymnasts with small hands)
WOD&DONE Rip Guards hand protection gives you skin-tight, hygienic hand protection.
Great for the younger gymnasts that require a good feel and grip of the bar. NEW: 2-finger hole option tape guards are ideal for junior gymnasts. The tape will give protection without having to use handguards.
For more advanced gymnasts tape will give great skin-tight hand protection under hand guards.
Ensure you can go the distance during your training without ripping up your hands. Get the consistent, flexible fit you need for even the most brutal workout.
Convenient Hand Protection: Self-adhesive, chalk and sweat friendly, these single-use hand guards were made to keep your hands protected while doing high-intensity training, practice, or workout. Each pair was also individually packaged for your convenience.
Remarkably flexible: They feature a top-quality, special kinesiology material for a more natural movement when lifting, gripping, and balancing. It also provides the hand with the utmost comfort when in use.
Skin tight: The composition and construction give the feeling of oneness with your hand, translating to a better grip and feel on your workout, training, or fitness equipment.
Perfect fit: 2-finger hole options - are ideal for junior gymnasts and 3-hole options will give great hand protection to senior gymnasts they allow greater coverage to prevent serious skin injuries, such as tears and rips, that are painful and usually take a long time to heal.